- Propane patio cart with 60,000-BTU cast burner and 105,000-BTU jet burner
- CSA certified; listed LP hoses and regulator with type-1 connection
- Brass needle valves for individual flame control; 1-inch angle iron construction
- 2 thermometers; recipes included; propane tank sold separately; assembly required
- Measures approximately 16-1/2 by 37-1/2 by 30 inches
Ideal for picnics, potlucks, tailgating parties, and other outdoor events, this bolt-together 30-inch-tall propane patio cart features a 60,000-BTU cast burner and a 105,000-BTU jet burner--perfect for searing steaks, cooking vegetables, frying chicken, and more. Listed LP hoses and a regulator with a type-1 connection attach the unit to a propane tank, which must be purchased separately for operation. Additionally, each burner provides a brass needle valve for individual flame control, which makes it easy to gently steam ears of corn on one burner while preparing flame-licked steaks or hot dogs on the other. Constructed of sturdy 1-inch angle iron, the unit provides a sturdy handle that, when lifted slightly, allows it to roll on two large wheels for quick mobility from the patio to the deck and back again. It also includes two deep-fry thermometers for checking oil temperatures at a glance and a helpful instruction booklet with recipes and suggestions for creating delicious cookouts from one season to the next. The CSA-certified patio cart requires some assembly and measures approximately 16-1/2 by 37-1/2 by 30 inches.