- Portable gas stove with solid-steel cooker stand and type-1 regulator and hose
- 2 adjustable cast-iron burners can be individually set to low, medium, or high
- Works with any aluminum pot; 4 removable extension legs; wind deflector
- Requires minimal assembly; user manual included; propane tank sold separately
- Measures approximately 15-1/4 by 33 by 32 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Whether it's cooking a hot batch of chili, deep-frying a turkey, or boiling lobster or fresh corn on the cob, this gas stove makes it easy to cook outdoors with family and friends. The portable unit features a solid-steel cooker stand with a type-1 regulator and hose, as well as two adjustable cast-iron burners that can be individually set to low, medium, or high heat settings. Any aluminum pot will work with the camp stove, making it a convenient unit for picnics, tailgate parties, or cook-outs on the back deck. Other highlights include four removable extension legs, a wind deflector, and a user-friendly design. The unit requires minimal assembly and a detailed owner's manual comes included. A propane tank must be purchased separately. The double-burner propane camp stove carries a one-year limited warranty and measures approximately 15-1/4 by 33 by 8 inches without the legs and wind deflector and stands about 32 inches tall with the extension legs attached.