- Four 30,000 btu/hr burners; side shelves with towel rack or handle; range 120,000 total btu
- Easy Roll Wheels Folds to a compact 48-inch by 17-inch by 13-inch for easy transport
- Fits many existing Camp Chef accessories
- Easily converts from burner to BBQ to Griddle (requires accessories - not included)
- From camp to backyard, Camp Chef is the name when it comes to quality products for your outdoor cooking
Camp Chef's first ever four burner stove has arrived. Features such as built-in ignition, the sturdy cart with wheels and four 30,000 BTU burners will change the way you cook outdoors. Pair the stove with a myriad of available accessories to create the ultimate outdoor kitchen. The Somerset IV pushes the envelope in enhancing your cooking ability and output. Take a look at the images above for just a few examples of the possibilities in how you can use the stove. Grill on one side, griddle on the other. Cook in a large pot, Dutch oven, or skillet at the same time as cooking up nice breakfast. What's even better? The accessories you already own or have always wanted - BBQ boxes, griddles, pots etc. will fit the Somerset IV perfectly. The accessories tab lists out many of the accessories that are available, but truly, only scratches the surface of what can be done.