- All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse
- Simple to Size; Simple to put on and stay on
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Genuine Leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
SIMPLE Boot is the Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse's hooves on hard, rough terrain. The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a "spare tire" for lost shoes. Size 2 fits a hoof that is 4 5/8" - 4 7/8" in length. Sold in pairs.