- Precious cutting hedge shears
- Does not crush or chew foliage
- Same steel used as Japanese swords
- Offers superior sharpness
- Outstanding cutting power
These hedge shears deliver smooth, precise cuts regardless of the foliage you are pruning. Eliminates crushing and "chewed" cuts. Blades are made of hot hammer-forged "Izumo Yasuki Steel", which is used in the making of Japanese swords-giving them maximum sharpness and cutting power. Tempered to a 60 on the Rockwell scale. 7 5/8" blade, 22" overall.